Amazing Bear Cabin *Smoky Mountain Cabin, HotTub, Pool Table n More*
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 2-4
Welcome to "Amazing Bear Cabin", a great log cabin located 3 blocks from the main parkway, Pigeon Forge. Beautiful seasonal partial view of Mt Le Conte. Relax in the private hot tub or in the indoor Jacuzzi. Play a game of pool or sit by the fireplace in the winter. Giving you all of the privacy, you will need for a relaxing retreat.
We are located in the Smoky Mountains, and you may encounter wildlife around the cabin. Sleeps 4. No pets. No Events
Please favorite the cabin by clicking on the "save" button in the upper right hand corner, this will help you find it again and share with others!!
Lovely log cabin with a seasonal partial view of Mt. Le Conte with an outdoor hot tub. King size bedroom has a round jacuzzi. Living room has a queen sleeper sofa, pool table, dining table. No smoking cigarettes/marijuana inside the cabin. No pets
The cabin consists of 1 King bed, 2 sleeper sofas. A hot tub, pool table, NBA Jam Arcade Game Machine, Netflix and Streaming TV in the living room and bed room. in-house washer,dryer, kitchen and dinning table. Parking for 2 SUVs. Safe Neighborhood.
Our cleaning service provides start-up supplies including: paper towels, dish soap, dish washer soap, toilet paper, hand soap . We HIGHLY recommend you bring additional items appropriate for your stay duration such as extra towels/blankets/soap/toilet paper/shampoo/salt/pepper/cooking spray etc..
* HotTub - Sit back and soak your cares away in the hot tub on the private deck.
* Free WiFi - Connect your work laptop, mobile for faster internet access
Driveway parking place for two cars/SUVs. Please use parking brakes, drive slowly/carefully while parking. Wheelchair accessible entrance. Walk to the parkway in 10 minutes and catch a trolley into town.
This cabin is in Pigeon Forge, just a 2 minute drive from the parkway, close to all attractions. It is located on a cul-de-sac in a peaceful neighborhood.
Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Show is just 2 minutes away. You can reach Dollywood in less than 10 minutes or the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Gatlinburg in less than 20.
In a cabin safe neighborhood.
* Please, no pets due to owners severe allergies (* Pets are not allowed. If you bring a pet you will be charged $200 and will be asked to leave without refund)
* Absolutely no smoking of any kind nor illegal drugs
* No parties or events allowed
* Maximum 4 guests (or as per reservation whichever is less) only. If more guests are present you will be asked to leave without refund.
* Absolutely no fires. Unauthorized fires (including candles) will be charged $200 plus damages.
* We require government issued ID of the primary guest and full names of all guests to fully confirm your reservation. The primary person making the booking should be of age 25 or above and should be present at the cabin alongwith other guests throughout the reservation period.
* Fireplace on from Nov. 20-April 1.
* We require copy of valid government issued ID of the primary guest and full names of all guests to fully confirm your reservation.
* Amenities are usually available but can not be guaranteed.*
* ROOF: The roof is metal with no attic. If a squirrel crawls on the roof or if it is raining, you will hear it, no need to be alarmed.
* We subscribe to periodical pest control, however this cabin is in the wilderness, and with that comes bugs and other wild animals, including bears, spiders, snakes etc. Please practice bear safety guidelines. Remember to keep your doors locked, throw trash in the bear-proof containers, don't feed or try to approach a bear, and don't leave any food outdoors, including on the grill nor in your car. Watch your children all the time.
* SECURITY CAMERA: There are security cameras on the front porch and parking area in place for your protection. If you touch or tamper with the cameras, you will be asked to leave the property immediately without refund. This is for your protection.
* OTHER SAFETY: Do not lean, sit or hang on the railings. Please watch your children all the time.
CHECK IN/OUT: Check-in at 5:00 PM. Check-out at 10:00 AM. We do not offer late check-out. Any delayed checkout will be charged at $50 for every 15 minutes of delay.
* The owner is not responsible for any of the Guest’s or other occupant(s) valuables, cash or other property during the rental term or thereafter left at the rental house.
We do not offer refunds for weather, natural disasters, accidents or illness. It is HIGHLY recommended to purchase your own travel insurance.
#amazingbearcabin #amazingbear #rastays #smokymountains #holiday #vacation #cabin #pigeonforge #gatlinburg #honeymoon #anniversary
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $100.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $100.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||